The Executive Director is a professional position in Article 33 Indonesia that carries out obligations in supporting the vision, mission, goals, basic values, regulations, and decisions of Article 33 Indonesia. The Executive Director manages the day-to-day affairs of the organization. The responsibilities of the Executive Director are as follows:
- Develop work programs and annual budget designs.
- Manage the daily operation of the organization and implement the work program set out in the Members General Meeting.
- Developing organizational capacity through fundraising, various other resources, promotion, network expansion, assisted by the Association Members.
- Recruiting, appointing, developing capacity, and evaluating the performance of the Management Board staff.
- Facilitating the Association Members, Advisory Board, and the Board of Ethics in performing their duties.
Human Resource Development
The Executive Director is responsible for maintaining a productive working environment at the secretariat, including proper evaluation and supervision for all staff and consultants and capacity building for each staff and consultant. The Executive Director has responsibility for affirmative action and equal opportunities in terms of recruitment and position in the organization.
Monitoring and Evaluation
The Executive Director, along with the Board, monitors and evaluates the success rate of annual programs (both in terms of activities, outputs, and outcomes) as well as compliance with planning and timeliness.
Tugas Utama 3: Board Meetings
The Executive Director is responsible for organizing, facilitating and setting the agenda for Board meetings. The Executive Director coordinates the preparation of accountability reports to the Board, which is then conveyed at the Board Meeting.
The Executive Director manages the publication of various forms of research outputs and other publications and ensures the timeliness of production and publication of outputs. The Executive Director leads the management of coordination with editors, reviewers, and publishers.
The Executive Director is responsible for representing the institution at meetings that require input from institutional leaders, including at meetings related to funding and policy development in Ministries / Institutions and Regional Apparatus Organizations at the sub-national level.
- Experience in managing research institutions in the fields of mining, forestry, village development, education and/or environment and climate change for at least 10 years.
- Experience in program management and financial institutions (including fundraising) for at least 5 years.
- Having good writing and oral communication skills.
- Having the experience of coordinating research in the fields of mining, forestry, rural development, education and/or the environment and climate change.
- Having the managerial knowledge and understanding of the institution, coordination, facilitation, and writing of project/activity reports.
- Having communication and problem-solving skills.
- Keep up with developments in communication technology, such as websites and social media.
Article 33 Indonesia is an institution with equal opportunities. Applicants may not be discriminated against because of race, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, skin color and/or marital status.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Article 33 Indonesia accommodates applicants with disabilities, where applicants with disabilities who are eligible can participate in the application process. Please notify us in writing about special needs when applying.
- Applicants make an application letter explaining their interest in the position of Article 33 Indonesia’s Executive Director, relevant qualifications and experience.
- Applicants must attach a CV or resume;
- Applicants provide contacts from 3 (three) references in the form of email addresses and telephone numbers.
Submit the requirements requested before April 10, 2020. The application is addressed to the Indonesian Article 33 Board via [email protected] with e-mail subject “Aplikasi Posisi Direktur Eksekutif”.